Mathieu Thomas° obtained his law degree after studying at the Université de Liège (2010). He also completed a specialized master in tax law (HEC Liège – 2013).
He joined our firm in October 2018, after working as a lawyer with Elegis in Liège (1 year) and Stibbe in Brussels (7 years).
Mathieu specializes in Public Procurement and PPP. He is a member of the French-speaking Bar in Brussels.
- Master in Law (Université de Liège – 2010)
- Specialized Master in fiscal law (HEC Liège – 2013)
- Elegis (2010 – 2011)
- Stibbe (Bruxelles 2011 – 2018)
- Schoups (from October 2018)
Dutch, French, English
- THOMAS, M. and LEMMENS, K. speakers, “Tienjarige aansprakelijkheid voor stabiliteitsbedreigende en lichte verborgen gebreken”, Belgische Vereniging voor Bouwrecht & European Society for Construction Law, The Crescent, Anderlecht, 31 January 2019.