Benjamin obtained his law degree at the Université Catholic de Louvain (2003) and is a member of the Brussels Bar (since 2004). In 2004 Benjamin obtained an additional degree in "Criminological Sciences" (Leuven).
He joined the firm in September 2018, after having worked as a lawyer at VWEW Lawyers (Head of Litigation) for seven years. He previously worked in the litigation department of the Brussels office of NautaDutilh.
He is an experienced litigator, both in French and in Dutch, and mainly acts in commercial disputes.
Benjamin is active in French, Dutch and English.
- ? Law Degree, Catholic University of Louvain (2003)
- ? Erasmus, Queen’s University of Belfast (VK -2003)
- ? Criminological Sciences, Catholic University Leuven (2004)
- ? Law firm of President of the Bar Council Edgar Boydens (2004-2007)
- ? Law firm NautaDutilh Brussels, Litigation department (2007-2011)
- ? Law firm VWEW (2011-2018)
- ? Law firm Schoups (since September 2018)
MARCHANDISE, B., MERTENS, D., BEVERS, G., DE BUYZER, G., BUSSCHER, S., HEEB, C., BATS, J., VAN RIEL, J., DECKERS, S., speakers: studiedag “Revolutie in het nieuw vennootschapsrecht”, Schoups, Den Bosuil, Deurne, 2 October 2018.
MARCHANDISE, B. and D'HUYVETTER, L., speakers: "Révolution dans le droit belge des sociétés", Brussels, Château Sainte Anne, 23 October 2018.