Cédric Vandekeybus obtained his law degree in 2017 at the University of Antwerp and is registered at the Bar of the Province of Antwerp. In addition, Cédric is associated with the research group Government and Law of the University of Antwerp as a scientific assistant.
He joined the firm in 2017 and is mainly active in the Public Procurement and PPP practice group.
Cédric is active in Dutch, French and English.
- Master of Laws, University of Antwerp, 2017 (magna cum laude)
- Permanent Representation of Belgium to the United Nations and other International Institutions in Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland, 2016.
- Laureate pleading contest "Children's Rights Moot Court 2017", Leiden University 2017
- Laureate 'Prize Professor W. Lambrechts', University of Antwerp 2017
- Law firm Schoups, since 2017
- Scientific Assistant Research Group "Government and Law", Faculty of Law, University of Antwerp, since 2018.
LEMMENS K., VAN VALCKENBORGH D. and VANDEKEYBUS C., “Actualia: multi-reparatie-KB Overheidsopdrachten gepubliceerd”, TBO 2018, afl. 3, 188-192.