Emilie Bogaerts obtained her law degree in 2019 after studying at the University of Antwerp and a LL.M. International Business Law from the Universitada Católica Portuguesa (2020). She is a member of the Bar of the province of Antwerp.
She joined the firm in 2020 and works primarily in the Business Law practice group.
- LL.M. International Business Law, Universidade Católica Portuguesa Lisbon, 2020
- Master of Laws, University of Antwerp, 2019
- Erasmus LL.M. Law in a European and Global Context, Universidade Católica Portuguesa Lisbon, 2018
- Lawyer, Schoups, since 2020
Dutch, English, French
- BOGAERTS, E., “Overdracht onder gerechtelijk gezag en de mogelijkheid bepaalde overeenkomsten over te nemen zonder toestemming van de medecontractant”, seminar Insolvency Law, Antwerp, University of Antwerp, 19 December 2018.