Jasper Van Steenbergen
Jasper Van Steenbergen obtained his law degree in 2019 at the University of Antwerp with great honor and is a member of the Bar of the Province of Antwerp.
In addition, Jasper is associated with the research group Government and Law of the University of Antwerp as an unpaid scientific associate.
He joined the firm in 2019 and works primarily in the Environmental Law and Public Procurement Law and PPP practice groups.
Jasper is active in Dutch, French and English.
- Master of Laws – University of Antwerp - 2019
- Permanent representation of Belgium to the United Nations and other International Institutions in Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland, 2018.
- Law firm Schoups, since 2019
- Unpaid scientific associate research group Government and Law, Faculty of Law, University of Antwerp, since 2019.
- VAN STEENBERGEN, J., “Human Rights: An Interdisciplinary Approach. Review of M. Freeman, Human Rights, 3RD ed.”, Human Rights & International Legal Discourse 2019 (1), 39-46.