Eline Buckinx obtained her law degree in 2012 after studying at the KU Leuven. In 2013 she obtained a LL.M. International and European Taxation & the European Union in International Relations.
Eline is a member of the Dutch Brussels Bar (NOAB).
She joined the firm in May 2019 and works primarily in the practice group Private Construction Law.
Private Construction Law
- LL.M. International and European Taxation & the European Union in International Relations (KU Leuven - 2013)
- Master in Law (KU Leuven – 2012)
- Law firm Schoups (since 2019)
- Law firm Janson (2015 – 2019)
- KU Leuven – assistant Customer, Market and Competition (2014 – 2016)
- Law firm Dal & Veldekens (2013 – 2015)
Languages: Dutch, French, English