Inès Van Cayzeele
Inès Van Cayzeele obtained her law degree in 2015 after studying at the Ghent University.
She is a member of the Dutch Brussels Bar (NOAB).
Inès joined our firm in April 2019 and she works primarily in the Business Law practice group.
- Master in Law (Ghent University - 2015)
- Erasmus - Universitat de València (2014-2015)
- Law firm Schoups – since April 2019
- Monard Law – Brussels (2016-2019)
- International internship at the Paris Bar and, in this context, internship at RSDA avocats (2018)
- Internship at the Permanent Representation of Belgium to the United Nations in New York (2016)
FAGEL, M.J., DUNLAP, T., GRAPSAS, R., VORLAT, K., LOGES, R. and CLAYTON, J. Met redactionele medewerking van VAN CAYZEELE, I. “Sustainability Disclosures in the EU After the 2014 Non-Financial Reporting Directive” in Insights: The Corporate & Securities Law Advisor , Wolters Kluwer 2017, p.12-23, VOL. 31.8