Laurence D’huyvetter received her law degree from the KU Leuven in 2012. In 2014 she obtained the “Executive Master en gestion fiscale” from the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management.
Laurence is a member of the Dutch Brussels Bar. She joined the firm in September 2018 and works primarily in the Business Law and Real Estate & Project Development practice groups. She is specialized in real estate tax.
Real Estate & Project Development
- Master of Laws (University Leuven - 2012)
- Executive Master en gestion fiscale (Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management – 2014)
- Tax consultant PwC (2012-2014)
- VWEW Lawyers (2014-2018)
- Law firm Schoups (2018)
- D’HUYVETTER, L.: “BTW-belaste verhuur”, Antwerp, Kasteel Den Brandt, 19 March 2019.
- D'HUYVETTER, L. and MARCHANDISE, B., speakers: "Révolution dans le droit belge des sociétés", Brussels, Château Sainte Anne, 23 october 2018.