Karel Sas obtained his law degree from the University of Antwerp in 2011 and is a member of the Antwerp Bar. During his master’s programme, he studied at the Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen in Germany for a year under the Erasmus exchange programme.
Karel joined the firm in March 2017. He works primarily in the Private Construction Law practice group and the Business Law practice group.
Private Construction Law
Arbitration, Mediation & ADR
- Master of Laws, University of Antwerp, 2011 (Erasmus Exchange Programme, Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen, Germany)
- Law firm Loyens & Loeff (2011 – February 2017)
- Law firm Schoups (since March 2017)
Membership of associations:
- Member of Cepani40
- Member of "Belgische-Deutsche Juristenvereinigung"
Dutch, French, English, German
- SAS, K. (in collaboration with SLAGMOLEN, D., DE ROECK, M., and DE WINNE, J.), “Hoger beroep”, in BREWAEYS, E. (ed.), Bestendig handboek burgerlijk procesrecht, Mechelen, Kluwer, 2017, ep. 22, VIII.3-1 – VIII.3-80.
- BEVERS, G., DE BUYZER, G. and SAS, K. speakers “Geschillen binnen de vennootschap”, BAB-BKR Antwerp, 7 December 2017.